Interior Painters Wellington
As leading interior painters in Wellington, we can provide the painting services you need for your home. This includes painting each room in your house as part of a full redecoration project, or you can call us to paint an individual room as we are available for large jobs and small.
We also have extensive experience at Kapiti Coast Painting providing painting services at the end of home renovation, extension building, and new build projects. If you are looking for a reliable team of painters to come in once the construction work is completed, contact us.
We are fully certified and have a strong track record of success in the Wellington region providing painting services to householders just like you.
So, if you are looking for interior painters, call today to speak to a member of our team about the services that you require.
Interior Painting Services Wellington NZ
The comprehensive range of interior painting services that we offer at Kapiti Coast Painting mean you don’t have to worry about anything. Those services include:
- Measuring up your rooms to provide you with an accurate quote. This service is free, and our quotes are free too. Plus, there is no obligation.
- Expert advice and assistance choosing the right colour schemes for your room. We can also work with a colour scheme you have already chosen.
- Supply of all paints for the project from our reliable suppliers. We only use high-quality paints from leading brands to ensure the best possible finish and long-lasting results.
- We’ll ask you to remove as much furniture and furnishings from the room as you can before we arrive. We may move other items of furniture once we start, and we’ll cover everything that remains in the room to prevent the possibility of it getting splashed with paint. This happens rarely, but it’s best not to take chances.
- We’ll cover your floors to ensure your carpets, tiled floors, or wood floors are not splashed with paint.
- At this point, we’ll begin the preparation work. This includes everything from covering fixtures and fittings to filling cracks and holes to sanding down your walls and ceilings to ensure they are smooth. Wallpaper removal is another preparation service that we offer.
- Once we have a smooth finish on your walls and ceilings, we can begin the painting work. This will be completed to the highest possible standard. We’ll paint other required areas, including door frames, windowsills, skirting, etc.
- At the end of each working day of the project (if it is running over multiple days), we’ll tidy up the work area to leave it clean for you and your family overnight.
- Throughout the job, we will continuously carry out quality checks. We’ll then perform a final quality check once the painting work is complete to ensure it meets our standards.
- We’ll make sure you are happy with the finish and are fully satisfied.
- Before leaving, we’ll remove coverings from your floors and furniture, we’ll restore your fixtures and fittings back to normal, and we’ll completely tidy the work area, removing all paint cans and other rubbish for safe disposal.
To find out more and to get a quote from the leading interior painters in Wellington, call us today on 0800 144 288.